New Full Members
(This only applies to new members not past members)
Hall Hire Information
Contact Kevin Astles
Booking a Function at Dean B.C
If you would like to book the Main Hall for a social or private function,
please use this form or write to the Secretary who will then confirm the availability of the date and submit your request to the Committee for approval.
The terms and conditions set out by the Management Committee are detailed below, please read these prior to submitting this form.
Please read the Terms and Conditions prior to completing the booking form.
Terms and Conditions on the use of Dean Bowling Club
- The hours available are from 7.00pm with Last Orders at 12.30am and the Club to be vacated by 1.00am. Music must finish at 12.00am.
- The person holding or sponsoring the function must be present to welcome your guests to the club. Failure to do this may result in guests being refused entry until you arrive.
- All guests who are not members of the Club must be signed in – failure to do so may result in Non-Members being refused service at the bar. Or you can submit a Guest List with all invited guests
- Your guests are limited to a maximum of One Hundred (100) in the main hall.
- You must be present the whole time your guests are in the Club.
- All guests under the age of eighteen can remain in the club with family members until the end of the function.
- No alcoholic drinks must be consumed by any person under the age of 18, and we may ask for proof of age before serving anyone.
- No visitor can bring drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) into the club; all drinks must be purchased from the bar.
- Members of Dean Bowling Club cannot be refused entry.
- When Bar Staff call LAST ORDERS for the day, then you must have your drinks off the table within fifteen minutes.
- Duty man asks for the hall to be cleared, then that is when you must leave.
- Due to the Club’s proximity to local residential properties, the person holding the function is responsible for ensuring that guests leave the building quietly, causing minimal disruption to our
- The Committee has decided that a deposit of £100.00 will be charged, the £50.00 fee will be deducted and the balance returned if no damages are incurred. If any guest brings their own drink into
the club, the deposit will be retained by the club.
IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED MORE THAN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE EVENT THE DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED IN FULL. IF CANCELLED BETWEEN 60 AND 21 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT, HALF
THE FEE WILL BE RETAINED. IF CANCELLED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE EVENT THE WHOLE FEE WILL BE RETAINED.
- The person holding or sponsoring the private function is responsible for ensuring the club is left in a clean and tidy condition after the function. This includes the kitchen where
- Where outside caterers are used, the person sponsoring the event must ensure that copies of all necessary Food Hygiene Certificates and Public Liability Insurance Certificates are given to the
Secretary prior to the event taking place.
- By prior arrangement and subject to club fixtures and activities, you may gain early access to the clubhouse in order to set up for the function.
- Decorations may be used in the Club.
- No visitors attending the function are permitted to take food or drink out of the Clubhouse.
- No visitor is allowed on the greens or the surrounds of the club.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the club for the loss of/or any damage to property which maybe brought onto the premises as a result of the function.
Any problems or questions please contact Kevin Astles on 07821 252988.
Download the form below and print off, then return to the club with all fees.