New Full Members
(This only applies to new members not past members)
Hall Hire Information
Booking a Function at
Dean Bowling Club
£30.00 plus £50.00 deposit
Evening bookings 6pm –late
£60 plus a £50.00 deposit
Day time bookings from 9am - 6pm
£15 per hour with no bar £50 deposit
£20 per hour with bar being open £50 deposit
£80.00 plus £100 deposit
If you would like to book the Main Hall for a social or private function, please use this form or
write to the Secretary who will then confirm the availability of the date and submit your request to the Committee for approval.
The terms and conditions set out by the Management Committee are detailed below, please read these prior to submitting this form.
Please read the Terms and Conditions prior to completing the booking form.
Terms and Conditions on the use of Dean Bowling Club
- Our day time function hours are available from 9am -5pm when you must vacate the club by no later than 6pm.
- The evening hours available are from 6.00pm with Last Orders at 12.30am and the Club to be vacated by 1.00am. Music must finish at 12.00am and no later.
- The person holding or sponsoring the function must be present to welcome your guests to the club. Failure to do this may result in guests being refused entry until you arrive.
- All guests who are not members of the Club must be signed in – failure to do so may result in Non-Members being refused service at the bar. Or you can submit a Guest List with all invited guests
- Your guests are limited to a maximum of One Hundred (100) in the main hall.
- You must be present the whole time your guests are in the Club.
- All guests under the age of eighteen can remain in the club with family members until the end of the function. No under 18s allowed in the designated bar area at any time.
- No alcoholic drinks must be consumed by any person under the age of 18, and we may ask for proof of age before serving anyone.
- For 21st birthday celebrations a guest list must be provided either emailed or dropped into the club 48 hours prior to the
function.(Guests only on the list will be allowed in)
- No visitor can bring drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) into the club; all drinks must be purchased from the bar.
- If any guest brings their own drink into the club, the deposit will be retained by the club.
- Due to the Club’s proximity to local residential properties, the person holding the function is responsible for ensuring that guests leave the
building quietly, causing minimal disruption to our neighbours.
- All staff reserves the rights to a bag search if they feel alcohol is being brought onto the premises.
- When Bar Staff call LAST ORDERS for the day, then you must have your drinks off the table within fifteen minutes.
- Duty Manager asks for the hall to be cleared, then that is when you must leave.
- By prior arrangement and subject to club fixtures and activities, you may gain early access to the clubhouse in order to set up for the function.
- Members of Dean Bowling Club cannot be refused entry.
IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED MORE THAN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE EVENT THE DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED IN FULL.
IF CANCELLED BETWEEN 60 AND 21 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT, HALF THE FEE WILL BE RETAINED.
IF CANCELLED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF THE EVENT THE WHOLE FEE WILL BE RETAINED.
- The person holding or sponsoring the private function is responsible for ensuring the club is left in a clean and tidy condition after the function. This includes the kitchen where
- Where outside caterers are used, the person sponsoring the event must ensure that copies of all necessary Food Hygiene Certificates and Public Liability Insurance Certificates are
given to the Secretary prior to the event taking place.
- Decorations may be used in the Club.
- No visitor is allowed on the greens or the surrounds of the club.
- No responsibility can be accepted by the club for the loss of/or any damage to property which maybe brought onto the premises as a result of the function.
Any problems or questions please
Visit our website at www.deanbowlingclub.com for further information
Download the form below and print off, then return to the club with all fees.